Saturday 30 June 2012

Kenyans comments on Tolerance day

Yvonne Khamati:Senior Diplomat.

Today was tolerance day; we sampled some of the comments made by Kenyans on the Facebook.

Pollyne Owoko:I want each of you my friends to join me on 30th June in celebrating #ToleranceDay. Let us refrain from anger, insults and hate speech and bad messages and say a good and kind word to ourselves and on social media to those we differ with ideologically and politically! We are one Kenya, one People. Our vote should NEVER divide us again. Pass the message. I am proud to be Kenyan. (I shall support and get involved with this wonderful initiative)

Jared Ondieki:I want each of you my friends join me on 30th June in celebrating #TOLERANCE day. Let us refrain from anger, insults and hate speech n bad messages n say a good n kind word to ourselves and on social media to those we differ with ideologically and politically! We are one Kenya, one people. Our vote should NEVER divide us again. Pass this message. I AM PROUD TO BE KENYAN,.......

Yvonne Khamati:I want each of you my friends to join me on 30th June in celebrating #ToleranceDay. Let us refrain from anger, insults and hate speech and bad messages and say a good and kind word to ourselves and on social media to those we differ with ideologically and politically! We are one Kenya, one People. Our vote should NEVER divide us again. Pass the message. I am proud to be Kenyan.

Wa  Beck with: A friend is in need of help, she is in Hospital she needs a Brain scan she is in a bad condition Hospital bill is getting higher and higher. Please let’s Help My freind.Danny,Papa and I are helping but we need more Help. Please M-pesa on 0706153660. Thanks Guys, We really never know when we need Help.

Margaret Wangechi:If all Kenyans think an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth then all Kenyans will be blind and toothless

No comments:

Post a Comment